For a more effective way to solve complex vehicle repair problems, Chevrolet service technicians shifted to the online vehicle diagnostics “Tech Eyes” support from The Covenant Car Company, Inc.’s (TCCCI) Technical Assistance Center (TAC) engineers.
“Tech Eyes” lets service technicians conduct remote vehicle diagnoses assisted by after-sales experts and service engineers from TCCCI, the exclusive importer and distributor of Chevrolet automobiles and parts in the Philippines. It also enables the local team to efficiently troubleshoot repair problems with off-shore GM engineers when needed.
This program will help in maintaining physical distancing measures in Chevrolet dealer facilities to ensure the safety of its customers, dealer employees, and TCCCI personnel under “new normal” operations in the general community quarantine (GCQ).
Repairs conducted with Tech Eyes support is expected to achieve efficient completion rates, lessening the time spent of vehicles in services bays, and deliver a higher level of servicing and more attentive client support.
Likewise, scan tools, wireless headphones, HD webcam, high-speed Internet, laptop, and Microsoft Teams meeting application will be used by the technical team to diagnose vehicle issues in real-time. It will also help fix hard-to-detect problems related to software programming, electrical wiring, and problems related to vehicle control modules.
Tech Eyes is just one of several initiatives of Chevrolet Philippines in improving its Complete Care aftersales services. Chevrolet Philippines will roll out its Certified Service Caravan, which was piloted in Chevrolet Cebu Mandaue last February 2020.
The Chevrolet Complete Care program offers a wide range of services, including:
- 5-Year Warranty Coverage. Chevrolet vehicles get warranty coverage for five(5) years or 100,000 km, whichever comes first. For the Trailblazer and Colorado, the warranty coverage is a special three years plus the two-year extended warranty for the Power Train or 100,000 km., whichever comes first
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance. Chevrolet provides support to owners for select vehicle concerns, anytime and anywhere. Services include emergency towing, removal of vehicle in case of overturning or falling down a slope, fuel delivery, battery boost or jump-starts, lockout service, and flat tire changes.
- 24/7 Customer Care Assistance. Our Customer Care Team is always available to answer inquiries about Chevrolet vehicles, services, promotions, and even test drive requests. The team may be reached through the Chevy Hotline 5328-2438 or email@example.com.
- Chevy Express Service. Chevrolet guarantees a one-hour service for 10,000 km, 20,000 km, and 30,000 km Preventive Maintenance Services from the time the vehicle is checked and endorsed.
- Chevy Non-Stop Service. Select Chevrolet dealerships nationwide implement a no noon break policy through workforce rotation to provide immediate assistance to you and your Chevy.
Chevrolet Thailand initiated the Tech Eyes program and is one of the few automotive brands in Thailand to offer such a service. GM has gradually applied this practice to other export markets. The online vehicle diagnostics program will be implemented in the Philippines this May when dealerships reopen.