The Covenant Car Company, Inc. (TCCCI), exclusive importer and distributor of Chevrolet cars in the Philippines, is now offering easy ownership plans on its full product lineup with the launch of “Better Roads Ahead” promo.
The brand’s sport utility vehicles, pickup trucks, and passenger cars are all available for purchase with an all-in low down payment scheme until July 31, 2020. Customers will also get a free 2-Year Preventive Maintenance Service (PMS) on select models.
Here’s the comprehensive list of “Better Roads Ahead” promotion:
· MY19 Trailblazer 4×2 LT MT – Php 38,000.00 all-in low DP
· MY20 Trailblazer 4×2 LT AT – Php 48,000.00 all-in low DP
· MY20 Trailblazer 4×2 Phoenix AT – Php 78,000.00 all-in low DP
· MY20 Trailblazer 4×2 LTX AT – Php 128,000.00 all-in low DP
· MY20 Trailblazer 4×4 Z71 AT – Php 138,000.00 all-in low DP
· MY20 Colorado 4×2 LT AT – Php 48,000.00 all-in low DP
· MY20 Colorado 4×2 LX AT – Php 58,000.00 all-in low DP
· MY20 Colorado 4×2 Trail Boss AT – Php 78,000.00 all-in low DP
· MY20 Colorado 4×2 LTX AT – Php 98,000.00 all-in low DP
· MY19 Colorado 4×4 LTZ AT – Php 88,000.00 all-in low DP
· MY20 Colorado 4×4 High Country Storm AT – Php 138,000.00 all-in low DP
· MY18 Trax LT AT – ZERO all-in low DP
· MY19 Trax LS AT – Php 25,000.00 all-in low DP
· MY19 Trax LT AT – Php 48,000.00 all-in low DP
· MY20 Spark LT MT – Php 25,000.00 all-in low DP
· MY20 Spark Premier CVT – Php 38,000.00 all-in low DP
· MY18 Sail LT MT – Php 38,000.00 all-in low DP
· MY19 Malibu LTZ AT – Php 108,000.00 all-in low DP
The company is also granting all medical front-liners a Php 20,000.00 promo discount or cash savings on any Chevrolet model. Purchased cars (except for Suburban, Tahoe, Corvette, and Camaro units) during this period will also come with a free 2-Year Preventive Maintenance Service (PMS) valid for the first two (2) years of ownership or 40,000 kilometers, whichever comes first.
On top of all this, all owners will have a worry-free drive experience with the Chevrolet Complete Care: a 5-year Warranty Program that covers the vehicle either for five years or for the first 100,000 km. The Trailblazer and Colorado models even offer a better deal along with the complete care package: a 3-year bumper to bumper warranty plus a 2-year warranty on the Power Train or another 100,000 kilometers, whichever comes first.
Chevy vehicles are also automatically enrolled in the Chevrolet Roadside Assistance for three (3) years. This 24/7 car support program includes emergency towing, fuel delivery, flat tire change, lockout services, battery boost or jump-starts, and vehicle removal in case of emergencies.
As companies transition to a “new normal” operation during the COVID-19 pandemic, Chevrolet encourages customers to address their concerns such as test-drive bookings, quotation requests, and other vehicle ownership inquiries the comforts of their homes with three easy steps: Shop. Click. Drive.
Shop: Log on to www.chevrolet.com.ph to check out Chevrolet’s impressive lineup of vehicles.
Click: Select and click on your chosen Chevrolet model and submit the form with your details, preferred Chevrolet dealership, and preferred contact method. A Chevrolet sales consultant shall reach out to you to address your inquiries through a phone call, email, or an online meeting.
Drive: Once your vehicle purchase is approved, your Chevrolet dealership will prepare your brand new Chevy for delivery, ready for you to drive and enjoy.
Other inclusions of the Chevrolet Better Roads Ahead Promo are free comprehensive insurance, 3-year LTO registration, and Chattel Mortgage fees. Qualification for ownership packages is subject to bank approval. Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-06305. Series of 2020. Log on to www.chevrolet.com.ph, contact any authorized Chevrolet dealership, or follow Chevrolet Philippines on Facebook (facebook.com/ChevyPhilippines) or Instagram (instagram.com/ChevyPhilippines) for more information and updates.