Maxus Philippines is ready to reopen its dealership and welcome customers under the guidelines of modified business operations once the government-enforced enhanced community quarantine has been lifted.
Maxus Philippines General Manager Reginald See stressed, “By the time we are permitted to operate and our customers allowed to visit our dealerships once again, we will implement certain guidelines, procedures, and systems in order to ensure our readiness and guarantee the safety of our employees, business partners, and customers.”
Customers will be welcomed the same way as before when Maxus dealerships reopen, but with added measures to ensure their health and personal protection, such as:
- Customers (scheduled and walk-ins) will be required to wear facemasks. If they forget to bring one, the dealer will provide, and must be worn all the time the customer is in the dealership.
- Customers will be screened for body temperature. If the reading exceeds 37 degrees C, the customer shall be refused entry.
- Customers are urged to maintain physical distancing of at least one meter (3.3 feet) from other customers and staff when within the premises.
- Customers/guests will be encouraged to use hand sanitizers, which will be made accessible in strategic locations.
- Aftersales services are by appointment only. Customers are advised to call their Maxus dealers first.
Every Maxus Philippines dealership ensures that its operations’ staff, sales, service, and delivery crew follow the safety protocols as enumerated in its Dealership Operations Safety Measures:
- Facilities such as the customer lounge, comfort rooms, and door handles will be regularly disinfected.
- Application of protective material to vehicles’ seats, steering wheel covers, shift knob, floor mat, and bumper covers throughout the time the vehicle is being serviced.
- Use of disposable gloves and proper protective gear by service team throughout the entire service process, from receiving to releasing. Car keys will be sanitized before turnover to the customer.
- Proper disposal of any used parts left in the car.
- At the billing/invoicing, staff will wear masks and gloves and maintain proper physical distancing. Only sanitized pens will be offered to customers for their signatures, and payment cards shall be disinfected before and after transactions. Change for money payments shall be disinfected prior to handing out to customers.
- For proper physical distancing among staff, only 50% of the service workforce will report on-site, while the rest will remain on a work-from-home or stay-at-home status.
Meanwhile, vehicle pick-up and delivery services, express check-ins, and home car care services are subject to prevailing quarantine conditions of the different local governments.